Friday 5 October 2007

Cold feet

The glass of wine and the early night went according to plan last night, however the knitting did not! Those of you who've been following my blog for a while may remember me embarking on a pair of pink socks - all other pairs of knitted socks having been commandeered by my family. I've completed one and last night started to turn the heel of the second sock only to find I had far too many stitches on the needles and the heel was somewhat lopsided! Not sure how that happened but instead of knitting I did some unravelling and started again! So one cold foot until I finish...


I've been so busy this week that I forgot to mention this beautiful little ATC that arrived for me on Monday from Nadia. I don't think she has a blog, but if you are reading Nadia, Thank you... it's lovely!

The early night did its trick and I'm not feeling quite so weary today - I also got a lie in with a cup of tea and a good book until 7 am which did wonders. As a result I finished of a few ATCs of my own this morning. A few weeks ago I promised there would be more ATCs which I would trade, made from the embellished fabric... and here are the first three:



Number one...



Number two...


And number three... So if anyone reading would like to trade cards with me, leave me a comment with which one you would like, then I will email to swap addresses and next week when our postal strike is over I will send them out. I shall now finish my packing for Missenden and I'll be back next week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, I would love to trade cards with you. No. 3 would be my choice. Perhaps you would like to choose an orange one from my blog. The one with the fringe has already gone! Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sock, must try this sock knitting just need to get my head round 4 needles. Love the postcards. Must make a few so I can do swapping.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.