Sunday 23 December 2007

Happy Christmas!

It's been a manic few days of last minute food shopping, present wrapping and baking as I'm sure it has been for many people. I've finally finished the last sock creature of 2007 - Gordon the Goth who will appear in a certain son's Christmas stocking. (He better not be reading this!)



Kiss anyone???



I also had a compulsion to make some fudge - why when there are so many other things to finish I don't know. But it wasn't as tricky as I thought and I even managed to make it and package it up in secret, one for each family member.


Finally I would like to wish you and all your families
a wonderful and very
Happy Christmas

Back next week some time when I final emerge from the alcohol and food induced stupor!

7 comments:

  1. You shame me Gina! I must get up from this chair and do something. I need to make some mince pies for the family and a trifle to take with me on Xmas Day, oh, yes and finish my home made cards, still undelivered for the family only.

    You have been a lovely addition to blogland. Happy Xmas and another creative new year. Mags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gordon the Goth rocks! Not only have you made fudge but you've parcelled it all up beautifully! Wonderwoman!! :))
    Gina, I agree completely with Margaret. You have certainly enriched the blogging world and I am delighted to have become your friend. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and enjoy all the indulgences - especially the alcohol. See you soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry christmas and a happy new year from Germany
    HUGS Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Gina! Just popped in on my parent's computer! Lucy x

    P.S. Gordon the Goth is a star! I hope he was appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely Christmas! That little tree is gorgeous - maybe this year I'll get more time to develop my machine embroidery! You're inspiring me to have another go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm fudge! My DD used to go out with a chap - albeit for a short while - who owned a fudge factory. I was very disappointed when the realtionship ended! Have just tuned into your blog for the first time. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.