Saturday 15 November 2008

More Tassels, Cords and Beads

I know I said I wouldn't be back until next week but today has been such a great class at "The Art of Interiors" in Barkway that I wanted to share the fabulous work that has been produced. There were eight lovely ladies ranging from virtual beginners to experienced embroiderers but all of them made a wonderful tassel pendant... and we had plenty of laughs along the way!


In more detail (apologies for the quality of some of the photos!)... this was Pat's


Margaret's


Jean's


Rosie's

Carol's

Jean's (another Jean!)


Heather's

and last but not least, Liz's

(Liz was also a great help to me in sorting out some machine problems!)


I just love the way they all look tumbled together.
Thank you for an enjoyable day ladies!

13 comments:

  1. They all look lovely. I agree with you my favourite picture is of them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, they look amazing - what clever ladies - obviously such a good teacher!!!
    don't know where you get the energy from after yesterday!!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you left early yesterday - stored up some energy for those laughs today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work all round! Hope you're relaxing now. I think you've earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They just look gorgeous, can't wait to have a go at felt beads, which these have reminded me about! Hope inspiration has struck for the Opus. (there are always at least two Jeans, and usually a Pat and/or Pam, it's just the rules.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - didn't they do a great job? How you managed to teach a class after a full on day on Saturday I don't know!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are lovely and your day out looked so much fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This day looked really fun Gina. I like all of them. Do you often teach classes? I am in the process of tagging you on my blog. So I shall put a link to your blog, pop over and take a look.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely tassels and some gorgeous beads too. It must have been a great day for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tassels and cords - look forward to making some myself tomorrow - though can't see them being QUITE so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of your tassels and beads look great - you all look to have had a great time creating them.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.