Wednesday 12 December 2012

Day Twelve

Yesterday's make was not a Christmas present... well it was, but not one that I will be giving, as a friend had commissioned me to make it for her to give to her sister for Christmas.
 
 
 
My inspiration was this wonderful spotty teapot so I went for a bit of a spotty theme.

 
And whilst I was making one I thought I may as well make another, so there is one very similar in my Etsy shop... which could still be ordered in time for Christmas if you are short of a present idea.

 
I could even tell you where you can buy the teapot!

13 comments:

  1. A very jolly tea cosie! But how do you just "make another one" so quickly??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty but I am the only person I know who makes tea in a pot and then I have no need to keep the pot warm as I drink only one cup a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tea cosy is lovely and doesn't the teapot look right at home on your refurbished dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teacosy and teapot are lovely - tea is so much better from a warmed teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just so lovely. I don't use a teapot, and I'm STILL tempted...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly we are coffee drinkers but it's a lovely tea cosy!! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely gifts and don't they look good set off against your newly painted dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty tea cosy, it works perfectly with the teapot.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.